Hey, All! How have you been? I appreciate those of you who have reached out and asked why you haven’t heard from me in awhile. I have been busier than even I thought….So, what have you been up to? I hope you’re healthy and happy. Here’s what’s been happening:
- An Acoustic Piano was given to me. I am so excited! The Tuner comes this week and I can’t wait.
- I received my Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Northern Arizona University – Finally!
- I promptly incorporated my new Grants Consulting Firm, LDR ProSolutions, LLC
- I’ve been playing a TON of private parties lately.
- The Yarnell Memorial Run – that’s partly one of my “babies” with the help of several others in Yarnell. June 2nd was the BEST ever.
- Lou and I have been updating my website. Soon you’ll see a new look.
- I’ve been writing grants! In fact, yesterday for the first time ever, I received two Grant Awards in one day!
SO…I haven’t published my most recent gigs, simply because they weren’t open to the public. The next public event on my schedule is Crown King Saloon, Saturday, July 7th at 7pm. In the works is Augie’s Prescott and American Legion Post 79 in Yarnell. I’ll keep you informed! I’ll also be performing my song, “Blazing Honor” in tribute to the 19 Granite Mountain Hotshots on June 30th at the Memorial Service: 4pm, Yarnell Community Presbyterian Church.