How have you been? I haven’t emailed in a while – I took a trip to visit family back on the SNOWY East. The visit was fantastic though it was cold.
Otherwise, who else seems to have work/life balance issues? I can’t be the only one. But honestly, I have been a “too-busy girl”.
But on to MUSIC! Gotta love it….and we do have some fun things coming up:
1. This Friday, April 6th – Come on up to Prescott and eat at Augie’s Restaurant – I’ll be playing from 5:30 to 7:30.
2. Next Friday, April 13th – Wickenburg Elks Lodge 2160, Dinner served at 5pm, I play 6 – 9pm
3. Wednesday, April 18th – The Model Creek School students will showcase their talents for the School’s Volunteer Luncheon. I’ll send details in the next few days!
4. Third Fridays at the Yarnell Family Diner might not have music, but we still shout out to the Birthday Babies!
- Happy Birthday to:
- April 2nd – Mike Manone
- April 12th – Frances Lechner
- April 21st – Kurt Florman
- April 22nd – Jack Rauh
- April 27th – Rebecca Wilks
ALSO! Everyone is welcome to attend the Coalition for Wildfire Adapted Communities Pancake Breakfast on April 14th. This will be a fun-food event.
Southern Yavapai Fire Department, 9000 Magby Dr. in Wilhoit, one block from Hwy 89. 8am – 11am. The Yarnell Fire Auxiliary and friends are cooking a feast.
An interactive presentation will be given by members of the Arizona Fire Adapted Communities organization of Greater Flagstaff. Suggested Donation $10/adult and $5/child.
We hope to see you there!
STAY TUNED for Future Fun:
May 19th, Yarnell Daze – the music will be everywhere! My stage had a cancellation from 1pm – 1:45pm – it’s a volunteer gig. Any local takers? First come, first serve!
ALSO – Walt Eckes, aka, “Strings Attached” will be playing at the Wickenburg Country Club soon – I’ll give you the scoop when I get it.
Alright, friends. Have a great rest of your week.