It is hard to believe we are barking up the end of the 2017 tree! I realized today that there are less than 9 weeks until Christmas – where is it going??
Anyway, there are many things to share, so I’ll get busy:
1. Tomorrow, October 27th – Manzanita Road at the Yarnell Family Diner, 5pm -8pm
2. Also, Tomorrow, October 27th – I’m playing at the Elks Lodge 330 in Prescott Valley, 5:30 – 8:30. They serve a full dinner, and have a great dance floor!
3. Friday, November 3rd – Todd Perroud and Friends at the Yarnell Family Diner, 5pm – 8pm
4. Saturday, November 4th – 8am, Pancake Breakfast at Yarnell Fire Station, hosted by the Yarnell Fire Auxiliary.
Come learn why we need to become Fire Adapted! You’ll be glad you did….
5. Friday, November 10th – Strings Attached (aka, Walt Eckes) at the Yarnell Family Diner, 5pm – 8pm
6. Also Friday, November 10th – I’ll be playing at the Elks Lodge 2160, Wickenburg, 6pm – 9pm; they also have dinner and dancing
7. Saturday, November 11th – I’m SO excited to play at Augie’s Prescott – Augie has been so good to Yarnell Fire and various events; maybe you can stop in that night (Yarnell Rally, anyone?). I’ll be playing jazz and blues from 5:30 – 7:30. Veterans or military, show your card for a 10% discount. The food at this place will rock you.
On that NOTE, pun intended, I look forward to seeing you.
Thanks for supporting the town’s music performers. “Yarnellians” are notably good supporters, friends, fans and tippers!